Monday, April 29, 2019

Trash day 01

I am going to Alaska! To Denali byway of the Yukon to be more accurate. To that end, i have to get in shape to walk up to the summit! So i started walking up the hill on my frontage road.
You will note that the summit of Denali is about 25,000 feet while my road is 300 feet however a  climb begins with but one step. This morning i managed to get about 3/4 of the way up, a matter of 1/4 mile.
As i strolled up the hill i noticed bits and pieces of life all about the road side. I passed a plastic bag and about 50 yards beyond it i return to pick it up. If i want to get in shape i need the whole workout and not just legs and my perfectly shaped Glutts. If i fill the bag with the road side human debris, the bending and picking will exercise the entire body. I figure, in the early going, when i fill the bag i can return home. So it only took 1/4 mile this trip. That is my excuse and i stick by it!


Day 2 begins tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment